Sunday, July 26, 2009

Noah and Elsie

Here are the latest pictures of Noah and Elsie (Noah's 6 year and Elsie's 4 year). My sister in law Eloise (who's awesome, by the way) took these pictures the other day for us-no more JC Penny's-yeah!! She took the "real" ones, and my brother Cody took a bunch of candid shots (we don't have those yet). Her photography blog is on our list of family and friends to the right-check it out, she does some awesome stuff and she's just getting started! Thanks Cody and Eloise!
P.S. Adam saw Noah posing at one point and wanted to be just like brother, so he posed all on his own! We'll be doing his 2 year pics next month and hopefully he'll be as willing to let us take them!








3 comments:

  1. These are darling!! I can't believe how old (and photogenic) your cute kids are.
    Good thing you have pics to remember Elsie's long hair!
    Love little Adam posing. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so cute! I am so glad that you found my blog and left a comment. I just love meeting up with people that I haven't heard from in years. I hope everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, how is it that I didn't know you had a blog?! I'm glad I found yours. What a fun way to keep tabs on you since you are way out in the sticks:)

    Cute pictures!! Your SIL did a great job!

    ReplyDelete