Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Ready!

We had a lot of fun putting up our Christmas decorations this year, and took lots of pictures! (Rasmussen's this is a sneak peek at our submitted pics for this year's video :)
Noah helping put the tree together

I think the star should go here...

nice earrings!

Adam wanted in on the action

Lots of love around the holidays

Hanging up baby Bennett's stocking (even though he won't make an appearance until February, Noah thought it was important he have a stocking too)

Little Miss Christmas

3 comments:

  1. oh my heck, check out elsie! she is way too cute. love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your BLOG Address, it's so great to see your family and see how you guys are doing. My BLOG is www.jaredsarah.blogspot.com
    Sarah (kieren) Humphries:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I posted all our pic submissions for the DVD on my blog too. I LOVE your pics. The kids are all getting so big--and you guys always do the best "posed" pics for the DVD! See you next week.

    ReplyDelete