Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Elsie!!
















Happy Happy Birthday, Elsie dear! Today is Elsie's 4th birthday! We celebrated by having a birthday breakfast for her (Brad has class tonight) where she enjoyed a candle in a cinnamon roll, and opening her presents from the family. High School Musical 2 Barbies and movie were among the faves. We love Elsie so much, and though sometimes she acts like she's turning 16 instead of 4, we don't know where we would be without her! Here are a few pics of Elsie's year-enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I tried to comment the other day and it wouldn't let me. I'll try again today.

    I can't believe how old Elsie looks!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to elsie yesterday. i had the same problem as ang. it would let me post. weird. glad she had a fun family party. i cant believe she is 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bummed we missed her party. She is turning into such a grown up beauty! I hope she has a great year being 4! Holy cow, 4. I can hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete